Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chapter 13.

What's up people? I hope you all get to enjoy your thanksgiving vacation. I will be spending mine practicing and I couldn't be happier. We mad it to the third round baby. I know none of ya'll believe we can win but poo on ya'll. We got a shot baby and I'm pumped. This week we started Chapter 13. This Chapter should be easy but of course the Math Gods had to screw it up. These sequences should just be a simple matter of using logic but instead it has been turnedd into an arduous process with multiple formulas to memorize. It is possible to figure out anything that has to do with these sequences by using the formulas. The easiest part of 13 was 13-6. It has to do with something called enigmas. These are a simple matter of pretty much reading a graph. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment