Sunday, October 17, 2010

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Yeah buddy rolling like a math geek I hope I passed all my exams this past week. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Alright I know that was really stupid but I’m feeling great right now, so I don’t care. Even though I don’t care about the Saints they still woon and even though varsity lost to SCC, JV WON 12-8 BABY, AND I PLAYED BOTH WAYS SO I’M A SAVAGE. Seriously, it was a team effort and we all played really hard. On to Math. We worked on our packets all week, which I think I didn’t finish all of them. Sorry. Anyway, we also learned a new section on Friday that seems pretty easy, but it will require rememorizing the Trig Chart. The exam was not overly hard. I either new something, had half a clue, or didn’t have a clue. You will be able to see that on my test. I knew almost everything that had to do with triangles, but the equations were another story. I’m pretty sure I still did a good guessing job though. Well, it’s late and I’m going to sleep. Goodnight everybody, love ya’ll, except you Vicken. Jk, jk. You’re a cool guy Vicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment