Sunday, October 31, 2010

We are suppose to blog every week so.. here i go. To be honest, we really did not learn anything new this week. On Monday, we continued section ten four. We reviewed homework problems, and also learned how to solve the problems in our calculators. I have a Ti-89 calculator which is sort of different from the ti-84 and COMPLETELTY different from the In-spires. So I had to Google directions for solving ten four problems. Its not hard either, my calculator just has the functions hidden in different areas. So anyways , I am blogging about section ten four. First of all, section ten four is pretty much like chapter eight. Its so much like it that we did not even take notes on it! We just used the same ones from chapter eight, and did some examples. Although the two sections are pretty much the same, the section from chapter ten is a little more difficult because it involves more complicated identities incorporated with trig equations. To be honest again, this section is really hard. And I can not give an example because I do not know how to do any of them ( other than the ones we completed in class). Sorry, I know I’m a horrible blogger :/

No comments:

Post a Comment