Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mardi Gras Break Blog Number 1

Hey everyone I hope everyone had a great break, I know I did but I am super bummed it’s over already. It seems like it flew by! Anyway the last week we were in school we learned chapter 5 and our exam we took on Friday was on chapter 5. I hope I did okay enough on it to pass (: Now let’s see if I remember how to do any of this stuff cause it’s been awhile…Rational Exponents look easy enough so let’s get started, here ya go!

Exponents that involve roots:

Example 1:

3 square root of 4 = 41/3

Example 2:

(9/25)1/2 = 91/2/251/2 = square root 9/ square root 25 = 3/5

Solve :

Example 3:

49 4x = 78
(72)4x = 78 Bases must be the same
78x = 78
8x = 8 Set exponents equal
X = 1

Okay I think this blog screwed up the way everything looks but your smart people and can figure it out for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment