Sunday, March 27, 2011

solving the system

Okay, so this might be a little short because there was only one thing we learned this past week because we did aleks for the rest of the days. The 28 aleks that we are supposed to do are going to be very difficult to finish since we didn’t get to work in the library on Thursday. Once im done with this, Ill probably be working on that until I fall asleep. Also with prom this weekend, this is the first chance I am having to start on my schoolwork. I hope everyone had a great time (: On Wednesday, we learned something from algebra II called solving the system.

Honestly, I tried a bunch of different times to work a problem to put on here but all of the different numbers I tried just would not work out. They all came out with big fractions that I just don’t know how to complete. Im sorry I couldn’t figure it out but it is a pretty simple process whenever you already have a problem given to you. (This blog is over 150 words though)

No comments:

Post a Comment