Sunday, January 23, 2011

ALMOST 17 BABY!!!!!!!

That right my b-day is tomorrow. I'm going to be 17 years young. That means i"m old enough to finally get my liscence and drive. How cool is that? Mrs. B-Rob I think you should give me some points as a present. Anywho, we did Math this week. I'm super proud of myself because I believe I did good on most of the tests we were given this week. I can't particularly remember if we learned anything new or not. It's been a pretty long weekend. We did learn some stuff recently about symmetry lately though. This is pretty simple. You have to find if an equations graph is symmetrica on the y-axis, x-axis, the origin, and as well as if y=x.
You may use these steps to perform the process.
x-axis. Step1. Make all y's in the equation negative.
            Step2. Simplify the equation. If the equation is the same then it is symmetrical.
y-axis. Step1. Make all x's in the equation negative.
            Step2."......"
origin.  Step1. Make both the y and x's negative.
            Step2. "......"
y=x       Step1. Switch the x and ys
            Step2. solve for y
            Step3. If equations are equal than it is symmetrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment