Sunday, January 23, 2011

So this past week we went over a few things from the week before for our chapter test and we learned some new things. Section 4-5 inverses. These are fun and easy :)

INVERSES:

****FIRST THING YOU MUST DO IS GRAPH!
*use the horizontal line test to see if it is an inverse. If it only goes through the line once it is an inverse. if it goes through the line more than once it isnt an inverse.
**switch x and y.
*solve for y.

I left my notes at home so im doing this off the top of my head. I hope this stuff is right. And leaving my notebook at home does not help the fact that we have the other part of the chapter test tomorrow :(
I really do not want to go to school tomorrow. Ive been doing schoolwork allllllllll day and i dont think i will ever finish. It makes me really sad that this is what school has done to me. Free time? what is that? All it does is stress me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment