Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Blog 3

Holiday Blog 3
Last but not least here is my third and last blog of the holidays. Same as the other blogs, its been a fun break and not looking forward to school on Monday! So yall know I forgot my binder so all these problems are coming from off the top of my head. So since 7 is the easiest for me to remember I will be doing more problems from it.
Find a coterminal for each
Example 1:
139 degrees + 360 degrees = 499 degrees
Example 2:
12/26 + 2pi = 32/13
You either add or subtract 360 degrees or add or subtract 2pi to find a coterminal angle.
Okay so school starts tomorrow and it totally sucks. I am so not ready to go back. My only comfort is that we get 2 half days this week and the week after that we get a 4 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment