Saturday, January 29, 2011

♥ Marjorie Ann Flanagan St. Martin ♥

This week I did not go to school except for one day, but I didn't stay the whole day and missed 7th hour. But, I did learn lessons this week. I learned how wrong doctors can be. I learned how truly idiotic River Parish Hospital is. I learned how sweet Oschner nurses are. I learned you can survive with one lung and never know the difference. I learned how strong a family can be. I learned how powerful one woman can be. I watched an amazing woman tell a doctor thank you and pat his hand consolingly after he told her she was going to die. I watched this same woman peacefully and gracefully take her last breaths.
Gram was the classiest, sweetest, most wonderful woman to walk this earth. While I miss her dearly and mourn over her loss, I think of how great her life was and how she'll be with her husband again. I think of how happy she must be because there is no doubt about her being in heaven. I love my grandma so much. It's hard to believe she's gone.

Rest In Peace Marjorie Ann Flanagan St. Martin. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment