Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lovin' some math over my holidays.

So, as we all know i do not remember anything that is going on with school and i am pretty sure i am not the only one. I see everyone posting blogs about what we learned in certain chapters, but i will be fair and not copy what they are putting. I will also confess that i do not have my binder therefore i cant exactly say anything we had learned. Actually, this may not even count as a blog because there is nothing to do with math in this but atleast i still came to this website. Well, like some other people i can openly say that I would not be surprised if i failed the midterm. I guess we will have to see when the grades come back, BUT my luck..my family decides i will leave for a 8 day vacation the day of the hardest exam ever! I do know that school comes first, but i honestly packed instead.. I did read over everything for the exam but it just doesn't click to me. Don't get me wrong i do try, i just will never understand. Well i'm gonna stop exposing myself now and check out those prompts i didn't do yet..

Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment