Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tired

Yeah I'm not in the mood to do a blog, but my parents say if they keep seeing 0's on edline, well i can't tell you because that's how horrible it will be. Anyway, back to Math. This week Mrs. B-Rob wasn't here for most of the week yet she still managed to give us a quiz :). Fortunately, this quiz was generally kind of easy except for the domain and Range part. I kind of forgot to pay attention that day. We also learned some other stuff about symmetry. This is pretty easy as well, I remembered to pay attention that day, but like all Math the problems can be made extremely difficult by adding in other stuff like extra letters and exponents, etc. Hopefully this week is a week I feel like paying attention so that I can do good on tests. Susan that sucks about your computer, Dance Team I hope ya'll did good, and everyone else, PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment