Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Blog 1

Holiday Blog 1
So I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas holiday, I know I am. This last week is kind of stressful though with me putting all my homework off until the last minute but don’t worry I’ll get it done. Anyway, I forgot my math binder in my locker at school so I’m going to have to blog about some easy stuff that I remember off the top of my head. Chapter seven is super easy stuff so I’m going to work a few problems.
Here are some example problems of the easy stuff you will ever do in advanced math.
Example 1
Convert 39 degrees to radians
39 degrees x π/180 = 13π/60
Example 2
Convert 13π/45 to degrees
13π/45 x 180/π = 2340/45 = 52
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of break! Happy Early New Year! See you guys on Monday January 3, 2011 (: Yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment