Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Blog 2

Holiday Blog 2
Now it’s time for my second blog of the break. Once again hope everyone is enjoying break. It’s been a fun one for me but back to business. As I said in my last blog I forgot my binder at school so I am going to have to do some easy stuff off the top of my head.
This is converting minutes to degrees and minutes to seconds:
Example 1:
Convert 275 degrees
275 degrees + 60/60 + 80/3600 = 276.022
Example 2:
65. 71 x .60 = 42.6
.6 x .60 = .36
Sorry if some of this is wrong. I did the best I could without my resources. Everyone enjoy the rest of break and I will see you guys Monday!
Okay technically Monday is tomorrow. I wrote all these blogs early on in the break and I am now just posting them. Ehhhh school starts tomorrow ):

No comments:

Post a Comment