Sunday, December 5, 2010

Alright, so i thought it would be appropriate for me to actually do my blog BUT i forgot my binder at school. I would just like to say that by reading trey perrin's blog i think he is kind of confident that he did good on his chapter 13 test. So,i would like to know his grade when we get them back. And also that Brooke's blog looks pretty cool.

Okay, so we just finished chapter 13 and to be honest i pretty much forgot it all once i started the Chapter 7 and 8 review packets. Also, that when you werent there on friday i slept during the test because i couldn't think of anything we learned. So when you see the test you know why. Well, what i do remember is that we learned about sequences (arithmetic and geometric) and that the formulas are-
Sum of arithmetic series:
Sn=n(t1+tn) /2
Sum of geometric series:
Sn=t1(1-r^n)/1-r
Also, we learned how to figure out series or sequences. We also learned about sigmas and what to do with them, and recursive definitions. (I'd tell you if i had my binder)

That is pretty much what i know. Sorry about not having any examples, but hey 1 point is better than a 0.

1 comment: