Thursday, December 16, 2010

Okay so, since I woke up super early today I decided to do all of my math blogs to get them out the way so I don’t have to worry about math until we get back to school. But like a dummy, I left my binder at school with allll of our notes and everything in it, so I’ll be doing simple problems of things I fully remember how to do. And also since we haven’t learned anything new recently, I’m not exactly sure what we’re supposed to blog about? But anyways I’ll go back to chapter 7 and go over coterminal angles and converting radians to degrees.

A coterminal angle is simply adding or subtracting 360 to a number.
Find a positive coterminal angle to 225.
1. Since it is positive, you will be adding 360. Answer: 585 degrees
Simple as that!

Convert 4pi to degrees.
1. 4pi/1 X 180/pi
2. The two pi’s cancel out, and when you cross multiply, you are left with 720degrees
Answer: 720 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment