Sunday, December 12, 2010

This past week in advanced math we reviewed for our midterm exam. If you are exempt (unlike me) we will take our exam this Friday. I am extremely nervous because I absolutely suck at math. I try as hard as can but I still come up short when it comes to getting that B. I have got to come up with some kind of way to get it. Anyway our exam will consist of everything we have done this semester. That means chapters, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13 will be one there. I’m pretty good with chapters 7 and 11 and some bits on 9, 10, and 13 but when it comes to chapter 8 I’m pretty much screwed. Identities are not my thing. The only good thing about these upcoming exams is that I should be exempt from all my other exams so that means I can spend my whole week studying math and after that we get two weeks off!!!!!!!! (: YAYYYYYY! Sorry if I didn’t do this blog right. We didn’t learn anything new so I guess I’ll just through in a random example problem from chapter 7.

Random Example:

Convert 95° to radians

95° x π/180 = 19π/180

Super easy fun stuff right there! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment