Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sooo this past week all we did was retake our old tests for an exam review. Well all those test I thought I did good on apparently I didn't. I honestly had trouble with some of them but when I asked you a question I remembered all over again :)
I'm not really sure what to blog about since we haven't learned anything new so I figured i'll just talk about how I feel about math. I don't like it. I think math hates me as much as I hate it but i'm trying really hard to do well in advanced math and so far i'm surprising myself. I'm not doing half as bad as I thought i was considering how bad I thought algebra 2 was. It's a constant struggle to make sure I fully understand everything so I prepare myself for tests. Doing homework helps a lot but I never know if i'm doing the work right because we don't get the answers to check them. My #1 goal is to pass this exam and i'm terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment