Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ehhh.

Its time for a new exciting installment of Wren's Sunday Blog. This week we will be discussing varying topics including our upcomin exam. First on the list, ACT. Whoever took it knows what was on it. Personally I had the most trouble with Geometry.  I just couldn't remember any of the formulas. Next on our list of topics, is why parents are such terrible people. I believe its because they want us to be unhappy. I know they have our best interests at heart but is it worth having your child like you less and less everytime we talk. When it comes to school parents need to gently remind us of things, not make threats. My dad is threatening to make me take all my exams in order to pull up some grades. If he does this I'm considering bombing everyone of them as revenge.  Finally, our math exam. I am not looking forward to this. Not because I'm bad at math but because i am to lazy to study for it. So because of this laziness I will probably make a bad grade and feel the wrath of my parents. Great now my moms yelling at me for other stuff. I'm, moving out. Not really, but if I could I would. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment