Sunday, December 12, 2010

This past week we did lotss of study guides to help review for our mid- term exams that are coming up. We got back all of our old tests and had to redo them. I saw that i did not understand some of the old things that we did earlier in the year, so i learned it. All the test were from chapters 7 through 13. In chapter 7, we learned things about degrees and radians and how to switch back and forth to each. Each chapter we re-applied all of the knowledge that we learned the chapter before. Know all your formulas, and you will pass the test. I don’t know all my formulas, so i might not pass the test. I’m reallyyy nervous for this exam. The section that i am having the most problems with is the identities. I just can’t remember the formulas for some reason. I just don’t like chapter 8 at all. But i think i can learn it by the time the exam comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment