Monday, December 27, 2010

Exam Review

This week has been a review for exams and what not. We've been retaking our tests as practice for our exams/midterms. As I was taking my tests I realized that I was having trouble with chapter thirteen :/ So I will Blog on one of those sections. Other than chapter thirteen, and maybe chapter ten, i think i did pretty well.
Chapter thirteen is on sequences and series.
a sequence is a list of numbers.
a series is a list of numbers being added together.
sequences are either geometric or arithmetic.
the term t(n) simply means term number.. term term2 etc.

The problems i had the most difficulty with were the ones in which you had to solve for tn given a t(b0 or an t(c)
EX.

find t10 for t3=7 and t7=15
first find the formula.

tn=2(n)+1
t10=2(10)+1
t10=21

after you find the formula, the problem becomes a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment