Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chapter 13

Chapter 13 has been a rough one for me! I know i could have drilled it more into my brain but with a week off, I began to slack! So i appologize for that. It's been a rough week, and honestly I would really like to get my credit for doing this blog, but somehow i left my binder in your classroom. This week we've been doing our study guides for our exam, and i feel confident in our previous Chapters, especially Chapter 7. I feel I have Chapter 7 down pack. When we return to school we will continue our study guides, and hopefully not get yelled at for our horrible grades on Chapter 13's test grades because I know a lot of us didn't do to well on them.

RIP Taylor Adams.
and Sorry once again Mrs. Robinson for this no good blog, but at least i posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment