Sunday, December 12, 2010

I’m like everyone else, since we didn’t learn anything new this week I’m not sure what to blog about. Hopefully I’m not doing this wrong. I’m so excited that Christmas holidays are almost here and we FINALLY get time off to relax. Although, I forgot a lot of things we learned in math over Thanksgiving, so who knows what’s going to happen over 3 weeks! It took a lot of hard work to keep a B in this class, and I am hoping I can do the same thing for the rest of the year. I just have to pay attention as much as I can. When I took the ACT again this weekend, it had more geometry and algebra II than ever. I felt like I couldn’t remember a lot of formulas for things, so I don’t feel like I did too well on the math section. Hopefully I’ll be surprised, but I did know how to do most of the advanced math questions. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment