Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5

Unlike everyone else, I think I actually did well on my chapter 13 test. I am confident because I have the BEST advanced math teacher in the whole world. That test wasnt too bad. Anyways, this week in class we took a chapter 13 test and also we did our previous test for extra practice to get us ready for our advanced math exam. I am very confident going into this exam because I feel like I have retained a lot of information over the first two nine weeks. I like how my teacher gives us our previous test back to work as a study guide so we can be sure that we have remembered what we learned and over the first half of the school year. Also there is no reason we should be failing this course because she stays after school just about every day for the kids who are struggling or need help in the class. I think that she is preparing us the best that she can for college and she is the best teacher in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment