Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mid Term Exam

This week in advanced math we reviewed for our Mid-Term Exam. We did everything from chapter 7 to chapter 13. From changing degrees to radians to solving arithmetic and geometric equations. We came a long way and now we are getting our knowledge put to the test. My favorite chapter through out these sections is of course chapter 7. My least favorite chapter is chapter 13. The section I improved the most in is 8-3 identities. The section I still need work on that is not chapter 13 is chapter 9. I have learned a lot this semester and I believe it will show on my ACT. I knew way more than I knew before I started taking advanced math. For now though here is an example of my favorite problem.

Ex. Convert 15π/7 to degrees

15π/7* 180/π = 2700π/7π=385.7º



No comments:

Post a Comment